How To Find The Right Truck Accident Lawyer
After you have been involved in an accident, your first concern will be for the health and safety of yourself and your passengers. Your next move should be to find a Tampa truck accident lawyer who is experienced in the legal issues of cases such as yours.
At Anderson & Anderson in Tampa, we believe there are certain key qualities you should look for in your lawyer. Here are two of the most important:
- The area of law applicable to a truck accident negligence case is civil trial, so choose someone with particular experience in civil trial law.
- Assess the quality of the lawyers in your area who specialize in this area. In Florida, onlyboard-certified lawyers are permitted to be called “specialists” and “experts.”
So What Sets Anderson & Anderson Apart?
So why choose our law firm? Here are a few reasons to consider:
- Our attorney Timothy G. Anderson Sr. has been board-certified by The Florida Bar formore than 30 years in civil trial law.
- We won’t accept a truck accident case if we can’t commit to making our slogan a reality: “professional experience you need with personal service you deserve.”
- Our firm offers free consultations to all prospective clients.
- We handle truck accident cases on contingency fee basis, that means you pay us nothing — no fees, no costs — until we get compensation for your injuries.
- We’re local. Anderson & Anderson can provide you with legal advice and service in the Tampa area of Florida.
Before you file a truck accident injury claim, contact our attorneys online, or call 813-251-0072 to learn more about how our lawyers can help.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Broken Bones
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Sexual Abuse
- Wrongful Death
- Work Injuries