August 17, 2019
Can I Sue the Drunk Driver Who Caused My Crash in Florida? Unfortunately, despite the fact that the impact of drunk driving has been well documented over the years and groups like MADD have made an effort to reduce the number of drunk drivers on the roads through education and resources, drunk drivers continue to be prevalent across the country and in Florida. If you have been seriously injured in a crash caused by a drunk driver, you can take legal action against them an
August 17, 2019
Biltmore Smoked Sockeye Salmon recalled over listeria concerns On behalf of Anderson & Anderson posted in products liability Many companies supply fish and meat products in Florida and promote their products to be safe and healthy. As these products are meant for human consumption and can affect the person directly, the manufacturing companies should ensure that their products satisfy the requirements of the applicable rules and regulations and don't present any healt
- Can I Sue the Drunk Driver Who Caused My Crash in Florida?
- Biltmore Smoked Sockeye Salmon recalled over listeria concerns
- Altaire Pharma recalls ophthalmic products over sterility issues
- One dead, another hurt in fatal dump truck crash in Florida
- Can a Parent Sue for a Child’s Injuries in Florida?
- What to Do when Hurt on Someone Else’s Property
- Can I Recover Compensation after a Hit-and-Run Accident?
- Florida Car Accident Lawsuit Timeline
- 3 of the top 7 roads for fatal car accidents are in Florida
- Whiplash can easily result from a rear-end collision