November 11, 2019
Dangerous Intersections in Tampa Tampa is one of the most heavily populated areas in Florida. It stands to reason that the more vehicles there are out on the roads, the more accidents are likely to occur. In fact, there are certain areas and intersections in Tampa that are far more dangerous to drive through and…
October 23, 2019
What to Do When an Auto Insurer Makes You a Low Offer Florida might be a no-fault state in reference to auto accidents, but that doesn’t mean dealing with your own insurance company is going to be any easier. Sadly, the insurance industry is very profit-focused, and while that would be all well and fine…
September 11, 2019
Three Reasons to Call a Car Accident Lawyer in Tampa The first thing you should do immediately after an accident is seek medical attention, but once you’ve been stabilized by a medical professional and are looking into the technicalities of the accident, your next step should be to an attorney’s office. Although having a Tampa…
August 30, 2019
Can I Sue for a Dockless Scooter Accident in Tampa? With the rising popularity of dockless scooters, the number of accidents involving them has also risen. Whether you were struck by someone riding a scooter or were riding a scooter when you were struck by a motor vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation from…
July 19, 2019
Biltmore Smoked Sockeye Salmon recalled over listeria concerns On behalf of Anderson & Anderson posted in products liability Many companies supply fish and meat products in Florida and promote their products to be safe and healthy. As these products are meant for human consumption and can affect the person directly, the manufacturing companies should ensure that their…
- Dangerous Intersections in Tampa
- What to Do When an Auto Insurer Makes You a Low Offer
- Three Reasons to Call a Car Accident Lawyer in Tampa
- Can I Sue for a Dockless Scooter Accident in Tampa?
- Biltmore Smoked Sockeye Salmon recalled over listeria concerns
- Can I Sue the Drunk Driver Who Caused My Crash in Florida?
- Altaire Pharma recalls ophthalmic products over sterility issues
- One dead, another hurt in fatal dump truck crash in Florida
- Can a Parent Sue for a Child’s Injuries in Florida?
- What to Do when Hurt on Someone Else’s Property