Ashley BarrettIntake Specialist
Ashley is our intake specialist and along with out attorneys, meets with each new client and insures that their case gets opened and timely processed.
Ashley studied English-Writing in Wayne, N.J. She relocated to Tampa in 2018 where she is currently enrolled in a Paralegal Studies program. She is the oldest of five siblings and loves to read and travel.
- Can I Sue the Drunk Driver Who Caused My Crash in Florida?
- Biltmore Smoked Sockeye Salmon recalled over listeria concerns
- Altaire Pharma recalls ophthalmic products over sterility issues
- One dead, another hurt in fatal dump truck crash in Florida
- Can a Parent Sue for a Child’s Injuries in Florida?
- What to Do when Hurt on Someone Else’s Property
- Can I Recover Compensation after a Hit-and-Run Accident?
- Florida Car Accident Lawsuit Timeline
- 3 of the top 7 roads for fatal car accidents are in Florida
- Whiplash can easily result from a rear-end collision