August 17, 2019
Altaire Pharma recalls ophthalmic products over sterility issues On behalf of Anderson & Anderson posted in products liability Product recalls typically occur when a manufacturer or retailer finds a safety issue or defect with a product. These recalls may be issued voluntarily by the companies who made the product in question or they may be enforced by the government authorities that regulate and administer legal safety standards In some cases, the government may als
August 17, 2019
One dead, another hurt in fatal dump truck crash in Florida Last week saw yet another innocent man lose his life in a car accident in the Tampa Bay area. The tragic wreck happened on the Courtney Campbell Causeway Bridge at Rocky Point Drive in Tampa. According to sources, one person died and another had to be taken to the hospital with severe bodily injuries after a dump truck ran over the median and struck head-on into another vehicle. The crash caused all the roads to clos
- Can I Sue the Drunk Driver Who Caused My Crash in Florida?
- Biltmore Smoked Sockeye Salmon recalled over listeria concerns
- Altaire Pharma recalls ophthalmic products over sterility issues
- One dead, another hurt in fatal dump truck crash in Florida
- Can a Parent Sue for a Child’s Injuries in Florida?
- What to Do when Hurt on Someone Else’s Property
- Can I Recover Compensation after a Hit-and-Run Accident?
- Florida Car Accident Lawsuit Timeline
- 3 of the top 7 roads for fatal car accidents are in Florida
- Whiplash can easily result from a rear-end collision