Wrongful death lawsuits vindicate family members’ rights
When a victim perishes at the hands of a negligent party in an automobile accident, premises liability incident, or other event, the burden of meeting the victim’s accident-related costs will fall on their family to pay. In addition, the family has lost the support and companionship of the victim, and may face severe economic hardship if the victim was a breadwinner. To address these injustices, Florida law allows family members of a deceased victim to bring a wrongful death claim against a party whose negligence or wrongful act caused the death.
A wrongful death claim is exactly what it sounds like. It is a lawsuit that alleges a person died due to the negligence, recklessness, or otherwise wrongful conduct of another party or parties. Not all people related to victims will be granted the right to sue; generally those with the right are closely related to the victim, such as parents, children, and spouses. Attorneys who include wrongful death law in their personal injury and victim advocacy practices can discuss the details of this claim with their clients.
At the law firm of Anderson & Anderson, individuals receive legal guidance that not only educates them and prepares them for the rigors of their potential cases, but also support from attorneys who make client advocacy an important part of their practice. They zealously represent those who have lost loved ones in tragic accidents and needless catastrophes by helping them secure the support they need to reduce the financial burdens that come with overwhelming personal loss.
Readers who wish to understand how a wrongful death case can help them secure the compensation they deserve can get more information at the firm’s wrongful death webpage.
- Can I Sue for a Minor Injury in Florida?
- Questions to Ask a Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer
- Dangerous Intersections in Tampa
- What to Do When an Auto Insurer Makes You a Low Offer
- Three Reasons to Call a Car Accident Lawyer in Tampa
- Can I Sue for a Dockless Scooter Accident in Tampa?
- Biltmore Smoked Sockeye Salmon recalled over listeria concerns
- Can I Sue the Drunk Driver Who Caused My Crash in Florida?
- Altaire Pharma recalls ophthalmic products over sterility issues
- One dead, another hurt in fatal dump truck crash in Florida