We are willing to take on tough car accident cases
A previous post on this blog talked about how, in Florida, a victim may be in a situation in which, although were hurt in a car accident, some of the crash may have seemed like the victim’s responsibility.
These can be tough cases to win, but, as our previous post described, getting compensation is still possible. A victim may need to prepare for a judge or jury to take in to account that the victim bears some of the blame for the accident and, in the worst case scenario, not be able to get compensation at all.
In these sorts of cases, it is important to rely on experienced attorneys who work hard to fight for the rights of their clients. The attorneys at our office have been representing Tampa residents for over three decades, and some of our clients have suffered catastrophic injuries like traumatic brain injuries or spinal cord injuries.
Even if not every fact is in our client’s favor, we fight hard to get the most compensation for our clients that is possible and have done so successfully many times. In addition to working hard to get reimbursement for lost wages and medical bills from the party responsible for the accident, we also will ask for compensation to cover our clients’ pain and suffering.
In addition to getting compensation from the driver who is responsible, our office may also in the right circumstances be able to help recover money from other sources, including one’s own insurance company. Many Tampa residents may not realize it, but they may well have purchased benefits that can afford additional financial support to them in the time of crisis. It may be helpful to have legal assistance in claiming these benefits.
- Can I Sue for a Minor Injury in Florida?
- Questions to Ask a Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer
- Dangerous Intersections in Tampa
- What to Do When an Auto Insurer Makes You a Low Offer
- Three Reasons to Call a Car Accident Lawyer in Tampa
- Can I Sue for a Dockless Scooter Accident in Tampa?
- Biltmore Smoked Sockeye Salmon recalled over listeria concerns
- Can I Sue the Drunk Driver Who Caused My Crash in Florida?
- Altaire Pharma recalls ophthalmic products over sterility issues
- One dead, another hurt in fatal dump truck crash in Florida