Providing Serious Advocacy After Serious Injuries
After being involved in a car or truck accident, falling on a wet floor or being hit by a drunk driver, many people are never the same again. Loss of mobility and continuous pain not only make it hard to continue working but also make it hard to enjoy life.
At Anderson & Anderson, we understand the physical, financial and emotional impacts serious injuries have on our clients’ lives. We are dedicated to helping serious accident victims throughout the Tampa Bay area recover the compensation they need to pay for medical treatments, make up for lost wages and continue supporting their families.
We can’t turn back the clock, and we can’t take away your pain. But we can fight to get you the resources you need to heal.
Helping Accident Victims For More Than 30 Years
Any accident can result in serious and life-changing injuries. At Anderson & Anderson, we have more than 30 years of experience helping clients who have experienced serious injuries such as:
- Spinal cord damage — Injuries to the spine are often serious and can result in loss of mobility, including paralysis.
- Traumatic brain injuries — Serious injuries to the brain can result in loss of cognitive function and impact mood and personality.
- Serious burn injuries — Burns are painful, may cause disfigurement and can be fatal.
- Whiplash and other neck injuries — These injuries often require repeated surgeries and extensive physical therapy.
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS/RSD) — Accidents can cause neurological injuries that cause pain to the entire body.
Maximize Your Compensation After A Serious Accident
Without an experienced lawyer advising you, how will you know what your case is worth? You won’t, and insurance companies certainly won’t tell you.
At Anderson & Anderson, our attorneys are experienced litigators and negotiators. Timothy G. Anderson Sr. has been Florida Bar Board-Certified as an expert litigator for more than 30 years. We know how to build strong injury cases that maximize our clients’ claims for compensation.
You Don’t Pay A Dime Upfront
Many people are hesitant to contact an attorney because they are worried about cost. At Anderson & Anderson, you don’t have to worry. You won’t pay us a dime until we recover compensation on your behalf. Contact our Tampa lawyers at 813-251-0072 or 800-848-3024. You can also reach us by email.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Broken Bones
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Sexual Abuse
- Wrongful Death
- Work Injuries