Helping victims of aircraft accidents
The public most often hears about airplane crashes when they involve a large commercial aircraft. However, crashes and other incidents that cause injuries and death occur on planes of all types and sizes.
Aircraft-related injuries can occur for any number of reasons, including pilot error, aircraft defects, poor maintenance and unsafe conditions at an airport. In some cases, Federal Aviation Administration regulations were violated. There are cases where air traffic controllers are to blame.
Sometimes people can even be injured while getting on or off a plane. Many of our readers may recall a story that made national news in 2011 when a young woman walked into the propeller of a single-engine plane as she got off the small aircraft. She lost an eye and a hand in the tragic incident.
Our firm has over three decades of experience representing victims of accidents and surviving family members of those killed in accidents. We have extensive experience in the complex field of aviation accidents. We work to determine the cause of the accident and all of the people and entities that can and should be held responsible.
Whether you or a loved one were involved in an accident on a private aircraft, a charter flight or a commercial aircraft, it’s essential that you seek legal guidance before agreeing to any settlement you may be offered. Even if the circumstances of an accident seem clear, there may be much more to it than meets the eye.
You pay no fees to us until and unless we obtain compensation for you. Therefore, you have nothing to lose by letting us review your case. Call or contact us for a free consultation.
- Can I Sue for a Minor Injury in Florida?
- Questions to Ask a Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer
- Dangerous Intersections in Tampa
- What to Do When an Auto Insurer Makes You a Low Offer
- Three Reasons to Call a Car Accident Lawyer in Tampa
- Can I Sue for a Dockless Scooter Accident in Tampa?
- Biltmore Smoked Sockeye Salmon recalled over listeria concerns
- Can I Sue the Drunk Driver Who Caused My Crash in Florida?
- Altaire Pharma recalls ophthalmic products over sterility issues
- One dead, another hurt in fatal dump truck crash in Florida